Orlando Economic Partnership, in partnership with the Florida High Tech Corridor, is focused on building an internationally recognized semiconductor industry cluster that is globally competitive resulting in significant contributions to Central Florida’s economy and the United States’ economic and national security.
We work with local organizations, to become semiconductor cluster members, and leverage synergies within the community, existing regional strengths and a well-established global network to address the specific needs of Central Florida businesses. Become a member of the Orlando region’s semiconductor cluster.
Company: bridgVisit Website
Gigantor Technologies, Inc.
Company: Gigantor Technologies, Inc.Visit Website
Company: imecVisit Website
Company: Mattrix TechnologiesVisit Website
Company: Multicore TechnologiesVisit Website
Company: Osceola ChamberVisit Website
Company: Osceola CountyVisit Website
Company: Silicon Assurance
Company: SKIF TECHVisit Website
Sky Water Technology
Company: Sky Water TechnologyVisit Website
University of Central Florida
Company: University of Central FloridaVisit Website
Land to Expand
With 500 acres of developable land, NeoCity provides excellent access to an international airport and strong connections to highway networks, regional and commuter rail and local mobility services. The site is located only 20 minutes from the Orlando International Airport and less than a mile from the Florida Turnpike, with close proximity to Kissimmee Gateway Airport and the SunRail commuter line station in downtown Kissimee. It is also only 30 minutes from the largest university in the country, University of Central Florida (UCF).
- Highway: Florida Turnpike access is less than one mile (6 minutes); Access to SR-417 (11 minutes), I-4 (23 minutes) and U.S. Highway 441 (7 minutes)
- Airport: Orlando International Airport (20 minute drive); Kissimmee Gateway Airport (14 minute drive); Orlando Sanford International Airport (50 minute drive)
- Rail: SunRail/Amtrak Kissimmee Station (5 minute drive); SunRail/Amtrak Tupperware station (15 minute drive).
- Port: Deep-water seaport access at Port Canaveral to the east (60 minute drive) and Port Tampa Bay to the west (90 minute drive).
Ideate + create + innovate
What is NeoCity?
NeoCity is a technology district is Osceola County, Florida, inspired by an ethos of collaboration and designed to transform the way we ideate, create, and innovate. Here, burgeoning concepts will gestate into mature technologies, from smart sensors and photonics to software applications and process improvements in science and engineering.
|ADDRESS||NeoCity, Osceola County, Florida 34741|
|PRICE||County owns land with no debt; available with favorable terms|
|TOTAL AVAILABLE SQUARE FEET (CLASS A OFFICE BUILDING)||20,000 square feet|
|ZONING||Employment Commercial (EC)|
|TAX ADVANTAGES||Opportunity Zone|
|ELECTRIC||200 megawatts (MW) currently available|
|WATER CAPACITY||1.9 million gallons per day (MGD)|
|WASTEWATER CAPACITY||1.6 MGD|
|TELECOM/ FIBER||High bandwidth, low latency 10 Gbps+ fiber optic network|
Key Distances and Demographics
NeoCity’s location and transportation connections ease commutes for the region’s talent pipeline and allow collaboration among the region’s business leaders in research and development.
Data source: JobsEQ
|50-Mile Radius||100-Mile Radius||200-Mile Radius|
|Median Household Income||$56,091||$55,059||$56,439|
Robust STEM Talent Pipeline
NeoCity is located in one of the fastest growing metros for STEM talent, Located in one of the fastest growing metros for STEM talent, with proximity to the Space Coast and nation’s largest and top-ranked technical university, University of Central Florida (UCF).
- The Orlando region has access to over 550,000+ students enrolled in higher education within 2 driving hours, greater than metro Atlanta, Austin and Phoenix.
- In close proximity to NeoCity is direct access to Valencia College, Florida Polytechnic University and Florida Tech, all with major STEM related programs.
- Valencia College’s Osceola campus, which features a number of accelerated skills training programs, is less than five minutes away.
- Valencia College’s Advanced Manufacturing Training Center is also working to fill the skills gap for manufacturing occupations, from CNC machinists to welders.
The NeoCity Master Plan brings the design, economic development, and job creation efforts of Osceola County into sharp focus. It galvanizes planning efforts of County-owned land between Kissimmee and St. Cloud, on the edge of Lake Toho. NeoCity is anticipated to be a leader in sustainable development, integrated into an increasingly interconnected network of growing population centers south of Orlando, Florida.
master planned district
Positioned for Strategic, Large Scale Development
Diverse amenities surround the NeoCity site, including bucolic landscape features around Lake Toho, bars and restaurants in downtown Kissimmee, sports and event space at Osceola County Heritage Park, education and workforce training at Valencia College, and a multitude of developable land opportunities.
NeoCity’s assets poise the district to be a future hotbed of IoT and sensor-related technologies including a sustainable water management system with an urban farm, recreational parks, a central plaza, a magnet STEM high school, NeoCity Academy, and complete infrastructure elements.
Connect with a Subject Matter Expert
Get in touch with Crystal Sircy, Senior Vice President of Economic Development, for additional information.rn