THE WORLD COMES TO ORLANDO
As the world’s 15th largest economy, Florida’s international sector continues to grow. One of Florida’s top metro areas, Orlando, leads that growth. In fact, recent expansions at our key transportation centers, Orlando International Airport and Port Canaveral, further connect our community with the rest of the world.
1000+ People per Week Added to the Population
U.S. Census Bureau
NO State Income Tax
3 Major Ports Less than 2 Hours Away
The Partnership works directly with international companies looking to expand into the United States and offers global business assistance, market intelligence and site selection services.
- Coordination of counseling sessions on visa/immigration issues, tax laws and corporate structure with professionals in these areas.
- Recommendations for professionals for business service providers including payroll preparation and employee benefits.
- Assistance in locating qualified labor and connection to workforce agencies.
- Referrals to residential housing realtors.
- Preparation of customized data and reports to meet the needs of each client.
- Identification of property sites that meet project-specific requirements, including transportation.
The Partnership works in partnership with international organizations in the region, including:
- Central Florida International Business Task Force
- Central Florida International Trade Office at the National Entrepreneur Center
- Consulate Offices – Austria, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, Haiti, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Mexico, Namibia, The Netherlands, Samoa, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Spain, Switzerland
- District Export Council
- World Trade Center Orlando
- 20+ chambers of commerce representing international countries and cultures – including the African American Chamber of Commerce, Asian American Chamber of Commerce, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando
- 50+ international trade and business associations
Throughout the Orlando community, you will discover international support organizations and resources focused on helping your business succeed. The region is home to 20 Consulate offices, 20+ chambers of commerce representing international countries and cultures, and 50+ international trade and business associations. Use the links below to find more information of particular help to companies with global ties.
Bi-National Chambers of Commerce
International Trade & Business Associations
Connect with a Subject Matter Expert
Get with touch with Jack Bojinov, Director of Economic Development, to learn more about how Orlando can support your talent and workforce needs.
Call today: 407.669.3041
Get the Orlando CoWorking Guide
Get a comprehensive list of Orlando’s coworking space options.